O’Keefe Controls Co. has a vast array of miniature stainless steel fittings and bulkhead connectors with barb or 10-32 connection styles. Constructed with 303 stainless steel, these devices feature a maximum operating pressure as high as 4000 psig, making them a rugged part of your flow control design for air, water, gas, and liquids compatible with the device’s construction material.
- Medical Devices
- Food handling equipment
- Leak Test and Flow Measurement devices
- Hydraulic Controls
- Corrosion resistance and wide array of chemical compatibility
- Repeatability of well defined flow characteristics
- Compatibility with many common piping connections
- Rugged and durable construction
- Commonly used in leak test and flow measurement devices
Click here to view more info on these devices in our product catalog.